In 2007, Google opened their first office in Africa and they have been collaborating with partners so that everyone can benefit – through their products and initiatives. It is their belief that “A vibrant internet is critical for businesses and organizations in Africa” and they are committed to making the internet more helpful.
Google for Africa is a yearly event sponsored by Google. The goal of this event is to invest $1B over 5 years to support a range of initiatives from improved connectivity to investment in startups to help boost Africa’s digital transformation. This initiative started in 2021 and the second edition is coming up next month. Google is committed to making the internet more helpful.
Some of the keynote speakers include; Agnes Gathaiya; Country Director, Kenya Google, James Manyika; SVP, Technology and Society Google, Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia; Vice President, Republic of Ghana.
What you’ll learn include:
1. Accessibility and Inclusion: Building Inclusive Products
2. AI for Social Good: Bringing the Benefits of AI to Everyone
3. Google Ads: Advertising with the Full-Funnel Approach
4. Careers: The Path to Google
5. Google Cloud: Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
6. Google Cloud: Digital Transformation with Google Cloud
7. Google Cloud: Big Data, AI and Machine Learning
8. Google Cloud: How to Become a Google Cloud Partner
9. Google Cloud: Application Modernisation
10. Google Cloud: Infrastructure Modernisation
11. Google for Nonprofits: Introduction to Google for Nonprofits
12. Small & Medium Businesses: Learn How to Use Digital Tools to Bring Your Business Value to Life
13. YouTube: Getting Started on YouTube Shorts
And Lots More
Grab This Opportunity Now ✅